Martes, Nobyembre 08, 2011

Love DIVA ♥

Yesterday was a fun-filled monday for me :) I attended the Diva Bloggers Camp together with my other blogger friends. I met new circle of friends and learned more about blogging, styling and earning money from my favorite bloggers. And most especially I learned and loved more my fellow bloggers for the advises they gave me to be cool-blue blogger. Thank you AVA TE for this opportunity. This is my first blogger event and I can say this is a memorable happening in my life.

“Love Diva is committed to being vibrant, young, fast-paced company that pushes boundaries and ensures it is always at the forefront of style, aspiration and fashion.

Love Diva began in UK in 2001 and now the first love diva store in the Philippines opens at Alabang Town Center.


I HEART DIVA!





Tracy and Tin on styling tips.
 /

My favorite bloggers

Their bunch of accessories to love ♥







My blogger friends/


















Alyssa Lapid