Linggo, Nobyembre 06, 2011

Great Finds at Super Sale Bazaar

MOA-WTC-MOA


I had fun yesterday with Megu Sakai, Ysabela Arandela, Francine Figueroa, Karlo Natanawan, and Tita(bes mom) :) Did shopping at World Trade Center during the SuperSaleBazaar. So happy I met my favorite bloggers :))


*with my girls :)


*Meet my gorgeous bff.


*with Bebe Francine


Karlo and Bes.


*Cutie Ysa on the middle


My favorite bloggers :) David Guison and Lissa Kahayon


*Lissa Kahayon



*Camille Co.


Ms. Tati Buendia of Bubbles accessories. 


 my new accessories from Bubbles :>



*Dinner with Bebe at Joey Pepperonni


*Ate DQ’s Moolatte before going home

These are some of the things I bought from the Bazaars :)







IT WAS SUCH A GREAT DAY WITH MY LOVELY FRIENDS. 


Here's what I wore:

Top, Nuvali Bazaar
Shorts, SM Dept. Store
Sandals, Artwork
Watch, Tomato