Linggo, Abril 29, 2012

"I am a nail polish junkie;aztec print"


Since I love painting my nails into different colors, patterns and prints, I decided to make a new section in my blog where I could share my passion in doing this nail art of mine. And I called it "I am a nail polish junkie". Before I challenged myself to do different nail art at least twice a month but I failed to do so because I am bombarded with school works everytime classes is on going. So I only have time to polish my nails if I have freetime and there's no work to do. And now since I'm experiencing summer staycation at times, I have more time to do what I love :> Other designs are inspired by what I see all over the net. I posted a nail art design before which I only copied at youtube, if you miss to see that here on my tumblr account here's the link: http://iampinksam.tumblr.com/post/15499466982/nailart001