Lunes, Mayo 21, 2012

Taco Bell






We did our own errands before we met a while ago, He reserved a ticket going to Bicol tomorrow for a vacay while I myself went to market market first to claim my prize but unfortunately it wasn't forwarded yet to the store where I was suppose to claim :| #fail.Anyway, we ate at Taco Bell today which is located in Gateway Mall, Cubao QC. Yeah! The farthest place we had a date on. Also I did some thrift shopping on the nearby thrift stores located outside the mall and I found some great cheap finds which I bought for our upcoming photoshoot.




A comfy outdoor look I wore today in my little shopping date with boyfie.The current weather really sucks, at morning its kinda pretty annoying with too much heat then when afternoon comes the cloudy and rainshowers pours all over the metro. UGH! This kind of weather makes me lazy to dress up especially when there are errands to do all day. sigh :| Hype my look here! :) And vote my looks on my chicblog here! :>