Biyernes, Enero 06, 2012

Two Hearts Unite

Last December 27, I went to bicol for a purpose because I attended my cousin's wedding. Everytime I see couples exchanging vows during their wedding ceremony I cannot stop myself from thinking of my own wedding in the future:) hihi. On how it will goes like, what will be the motif? What church will it be? Where is the reception and many more. Someday, I know that day will come and hopefully will blog about it here:) It's my first time that I attended a wedding in our province and I thought it will still be the traditional one. But I was wrong. hihi:)) Modernized na nga talaga ngayon. But to my shock of celebrating the wedding, still quite traditional. Why? because there was a 3-day celebration of it with lotsa FOODS:) (Before the wedding date-Right after the wedding ceremony-After the wedding date) That's why no wonder I gain 3 pounds for just 3 weeks including the noche buena of course and new year's eve celebration.















And of course we took advantage of this little short vacation to visit some of the most famous tourist attractions in Bicol :) Top most is the Mayon Volcano!! Eventhough I've seen this a couple of times before still I enjoyed taking pictures of it:> *Sorry for the few photos.